This year, we will be at the Courtyard by Marriott in Blue Springs, MO. Our retreat fee includes access to the event from July 11-14 and premium swag. Hotel group rate information and event details will be provided once you join the Frogwarts Year One Retreat Facebook Group. Rooms at our group rate will be $109 a night (2 queen or 1 king).
Fee payment schedule and refund policy:
- $50 Non-refundable Deposit or $185 One time payment to reserve spot
- All Deposits are due by March 1 (We will need a final headcount by this point)
- 2nd payment $135 due by April 11
- After March 1, no refunds will be given unless spot is filled. Refund will be $135 if paid in full, and if spot is filled.
- By purchasing this Shopify listing, you agree to our refund policy as stated above.
Can't make it?
- Grab one of our "Retreat In A Box" options to enjoy the swag we'll be providing to attendees, and snuggle in to stitch from home! This is premium swag, some of which is being created exclusively for this retreat, and will not be found anywhere else! Look for your owl with your Retreat in a Box to arrive within 1-2 weeks of the retreat!
Marriott and LYM Events Conduct Policy
- Buy purchasing this Shopify listing, you agree to the following conduct guidelines according to The Marriott Blue Springs, and Love You More Events:
- All personal devices must be silenced when in stitching areas. No phone conversations should take place inside the stitching area (please step out in order to avoid disturbing other attendees). Music may be played only through personal headphones. Please be respectful of creating excess noise so as not to disturb your table mates and other attendees
- Snacks: If bringing a drink, please make sure to use a covered container. Snacks may be brought to share at your table, but not for the entire retreat (hotel policy).
- All attendees are responsible for cleaning their space and removing all trash.
- Guests agree to adhere to all hotel and conference center policies
- Guests agree to avoid conflict while at the retreat. Anyone antagonizing other guests will be asked to leave with no refund provided.
- Guests are expected to respect the rights of all other attendees, hosts, and vendors.
- Guests are expected to comply with posted hours of stitching room and Show Me Retreat areas