This year, we will be at the Courtyard by Marriott in Blue Springs, MO. Our retreat fee includes access to the event from April 23-25, premium swag (valued at over $75), and an extra stitch day on Sunday, which we are calling “Free stitch” day. The stitch room will remain open until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday and you are welcome to invite 1 friend per guest to come and stitch at no additional cost (Only on Sunday). Hotel group rate information and event details will be provided once you join the Show Me Retreat 2020 Facebook Group.
Fee payment schedule and refund policy:
- To reserve your spot, please pay either a $80 non-refundable deposit or $155 one time payment
- 2nd payment $80 due by Dec. 31
- After Dec. 31, $155 fee must be paid in full to reserve spot
- After December 31, no refunds will be given unless spot is filled. Refund will be $125 if paid in full, and if spot is filled.
- By purchasing this Shopify listing, you agree to our refund policy as stated above.
- Buy purchasing this Shopify listing, you agree to the following behavior guidelines:
- All personal devices must be silenced when in stitching areas. No phone conversations should take place inside the stitching area (please step out in order to avoid disturbing other atendees). Music may be played only through personal headphones. Please be respectful of creating excess noise so as not to disturb your table mates and other atendees
- Snacks: If bringing a drink, please make sure to use a covered container. Snacks may be brought to share at your table, but not for the entire retreat (hotel policy).
- All attendees are responsible for cleaning their space and removing all trash.
- Guests agree to adhere to all hotel and conference center policies
- Guests agree to avoid conflict while at the retreat. Anyone antagonizing other guests will be asked to leave with no refund provided.
- Guests are expected to respect the rights of all other attendees, hosts, and vendors.
- Guests are expected to comply with posted hours of stitching room and Show Me Retreat areas